Change the property management chatter, says LJ Hooker There is plenty of talk in the property management industry about so-called disruptors such…
- A unique and exciting opportunity to join a dynamic technology startup
- Inbound sales and customer support (no portfolio management)
- A chance to further develop sales and customer relationship skills
About the Role:
This new role is crucial in ensuring that property investor leads (customers) generated by our digital marketing, referrals and other forms of promotion are responded to in a way that converts enquiry into a sale.
You will also brief Rent360 property managers and network partners on leads and provide information that will assist them to win the business.
Flexible working hours and ability to work between home and office.
What We’re Looking For:
- Confidence, passion, credibility and charisma.
- A track record of exceptional customer service and customer support.
- Experience with using online software to manager customer leads
- Some exposure to sales or marketing
- A capacity to handle large inbound and outbound calls and emails.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bonus – a sound and current knowledge of residential property investment and real estate practices including leasing, marketing, management agreements and tenancy legislation.
What You’ll Gain:
- An opportunity to work for a dynamic and progressive technology startup.
- The ability to use your knowledge and experience of property management without working “on the tools”.
- Potential career advancement into more senior sales, marketing or BDM roles as we expand the business both domestically and overseas.