Change the property management chatter, says LJ Hooker There is plenty of talk in the property management industry about so-called disruptors such…
- A unique and exciting opportunity to join a dynamic technology startup
- Centrally manage all leasing and property management operations (OFFICE ONLY)
- A chance to further develop sales and customer relationship skills
About the Role:
This new role is crucial in ensuring that property investor leads (customers) generated by our digital marketing, referrals and other forms of promotion are responded to in a timely manner.
You will also set the standard and supervise the provision of all residential leasing and management services to property investors including the management of the property manager network, virtual property managers and third party software and maintenance providers.
No more time spent in traffic as you fulfil all your responsibilities from our Eastern Suburbs office with the ability to work from home as well!
What We’re Looking For:
- Confidence, passion, credibility and charisma.
- Track record of exceptional customer relationship building and service.
- 3 years+ property management and/or BDM experience.
- High level of organisational skills, accountability and ability to prioritise.
- Fluent with using online software to manager property investor leads and existing customers.
- Highly experience in the provision of property management services including leasing, marketing and tenancy legislation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What You’ll Gain:
- An opportunity to work for a dynamic and progressive technology startup.
- The ability to use your knowledge and experience of property management.
- Potential career advancement into more senior operational roles as we expand the business both domestically and overseas.
To apply, please send through your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org